SL-167A rod electromechanical lock for frameless glass doors, glass/glass, 12V, NO (locks when voltage is applied).
Lock technical documentation and connection instructions EN
- Integrated surface-mounted designed for easy installation.
- Suitable for frameless glass door (thickness of 9mm~12mm).
- Built-in microcontroller. Automatic current output control according to the door leaf position. The current is being lowered to 210mA after 6 seconds of door leaf positioning in order to cut down power consumption and lower the temperature of the lock body.
- Special wearable design. Mechanic life of more than 500,000 times.
- Adjustable wiring methods according to the environment.
- Adjustable lock time( 0 sec. & 3 sec. ).
- 1 set of push button control contact is available.
- Lock indicator is available for lock status.
- Power Supply: DC12V ±10%
- Power consumption: 210mA (standby); 570mA (operation)
- Operation temperature：Maximum 45℃ (Room temperature 30℃)
- Operation environment：Temperature 0-70℃,Humidity85%Rh max
- Body: 113.5mm(L) x 46.7mm(W) x 39.2mm(D)
- Strike plate : 113.5mm(L) x 46.7mm(W) x 39.2mm(D)
- Bolt : 14mm (Throw) x 12.7mm(Diameter)
- Weight: 715g
- Certification: CE
No customer reviews for the moment.